Codementor vs Airpair vs HackHands: Get Professional Help with Programming QuestionsProgramming Tools
Codementor is your live 1 to 1 help from expert developers. We all need help at times with coding, and Codementor is a great mentor for your coding needs and questions. With Codementor, you can get live help from over 3,000 domain experts from more than 800 categories.
With Codementor, you can expect the following services:
- Experts on demand: They will connect you with tech experts with live help with screen chat, video or text chat.
- Solve your urgent problems: Customers can get instant help from experts to help you with your web and mobile development questions and problems in UI/UX and more.
- Build your projects faster: No more wasting time searching for answers. Codementor helps you ship faster with quick advice and will help speed up your entire development process.
- 100% guaranteed: If customers are not happy, they will give you a refund.
What Codementor Offers
Codementor is more than an expert help services, they offer many services including:
Expert Mentors that provide the following services:
- Web programming
- Mobile app programming
- Design / UX
- Database operations
- Development process and tools
- Programming tutors
They also have top developers in the following languages:
- Angular JS
Codementor also offers online coding classes and a learning center.
Codementor Fees and Services
Codementor is an open marketplace for either live one to one help and long term mentoring. For 1:1 help, you can post your request and get help in over 800 categories including:
- CSS and HTML
- Code review
- And much more
Customers can connect instantly with a live mentor or schedule at a later date. Their fees start at a rate of $10 for a 15 minute session.
You can also post a request for a long term mentor with a description of your needs and goals. You will then be matched up with a long term mentor, plus you can also browse through their mentor’s expert page.
Customers can also hire the world’s best freelance developers and you can apply as a developer. If you are looking for a programming gig, Codementor has a great section looking for programmers in the following fields:
- Web development
- Desktop apps
- Mobile and web apps
- Wordpress and CMS
- Support and setup
Prices and delivery time for each job is clearly listed for each gig.
Airpair can help you with coding problems by hiring one of their coding experts. They offer expert advice and free programming resources.
What Airpair Offers
Airpair states that you can learn coding from an expert and they do offer great tutorials in the following categories:
- Explore Node.js
- Latest software tutorials and guides
They offer great tutorials including:
- React.js: A guide for Rails developers
- Angular.js vs Backbone.js vs Ember.js
- Docker for developers
- Choosing a Python web framework
- A comprehensive guide to building a scalable web app on Amazon.com
- Python tips and traps
- AngularJs tutorial
I found their website hard to use, they do not show their fees anywhere most people can find. You have to sign in which is rather confusing. In addition to their great tutorials, you can get help from an expert. You will start by telling Airpair what type of expert you are looking for.
From this point, you will tell Airpair what price you are willing to pay per hour for their expert help. By stating what you are willing to pay, this will get you in the door for certain level of experts from basic answers to experts.
Examples of their current fees are as follows:
- $60 per hour will access you to about 15% of their experts that answer the basic questions.
- $90 per hour will get you access to their programmers that have been coding for at least several years.
- $300 per hour will let you have access to the best programmers.
HackHands is a great way to get live programming help quickly and efficiently. With
HackHands, you can instantly be connected to live help 24/7 for all of your coding questions and problems. HackHands is a great help for anyone working on computers including:
- Students and bootcamps
- Entrepreneurs and startups
- SMB and enterprise
- Freelancers and consultants
No matter what your programming or coding needs are, HackHands can help you sort through the issues. HackHands has over 4,000 developers on had to help you with all of your coding questions.
HackHands can help with the following languages plus many more:
- HTML and CSS
- And many more
HackHands Features and Fees
HackHands offers many wonderful features to help programmers finding solutions including:
- Saving valuable time: Customers can speed up their programming time by working one on one with one of our experts.
- Hands-on coding: With our platform, you can video or audio chat, bi-directional screen sharing and code editing.
- Request a specific expert: You will have the ability to book an expert that you have previously worked with.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: HackHands provides a 100% money back guarantee if customers are not happy with their service.
- Risk free trial: They offer a risk free trial and a customers session will not be charged if under 5 minutes.
At HackHands, customers are only charged for the minutes used at a fee as little as $1.00 per minute. This is a great help if you only need a quick question answered by one of their experts, considering some questions can be answered quickly.
HackHands has a pledge that states they are a community of developers helping each other and mentoring the next generation of developers. As their web site says, stop wasting time trying to fix issues on your own, when they can help you become more time efficient.
Programming Help Conclusion
All three companies can help anyone with a programming problem to help you get your projects done quickly and on time. Codementor has experts that can help you in over 800 categories of programming problems. Codementor also offers a job site for programmers on their web site.
Airpair has experts to help programmers, plus they have many free programming tutorials on their website. HackHands is a great place to get expert help and they charge by the minute. They are great for those quick questions to get your projects done.